SciTech Future Fund
Your contributions to Y-LOT’s pool fund, “SciTech Future Fund” will help us to support scientific research, promoting SciTech education and advocating policy to create the right ecosystem for entrepreneurial scientists.
SciTech Future Fund paves the dreams of entrepreneurial scientists and innovators.
The Fund will be the first pioneering fund in Asia:
- Establishing Sandbox Fund
- Funding SciTech projects
- Advocating SciTech education
- Mapping out Hong Kong SciTech Blueprint
The Fund will be overseen and supported by a team of professional Science Advisor and seasoned professionals.
Y-LOT believes 4 SciTech pillars pinned will be great catalysts for a better future which we all aspire for.
Donate Now to support us! Let’s MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Y-LOT Foundation Limited is registered as a charitable organization under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance of Hong Kong (IR# 91/14991). Donations of HK$100 or above are eligible for tax-deductible.
Biotechnology means any technological application that uses biological systems, living organisms,
or derivatives thereof, to make or modify products or processes for specific use.
• Promote competitions in pharmaceutical industry
• Better and cheaper drugs and medical treatments made available faster
• Next big idea from pharmaceutical innovation, biopharma and medtech companies
Deep Tech innovations are defined as disruptive solutions built around unique,
protected or hard-to-reproduce technological or scientific advances.
• Create value by developing new solutions and by disrupting business model
• Advancing the technological frontier
• Face unique challenges
Environmental science, interdisciplinary academic field that draws on ecology, geology, meteorology, biology, chemistry, engineering, and physics to study environmental problems and human impacts on the environment.
• Promote environmental sustainability
• Reduce our environmental footprint
• Use less and cleaner energy
Space science—science performed from vehicles that travel into Earth’s upper atmosphere or beyond—covers a broad range of
disciplines, from meteorology and geology, to lunar, solar, and planetary science, to astronomy and astrophysics, to the life sciences.
• Drive valuable technological innovations for humanity
• Spark new scientific insight
• Inspire generations of aspiring young people and scientists