Y-LOT is zealous to promote the social mobility of our youths.
We are pleased to announce that 20 outstanding students of HKUST were awarded for the “Y-LOT Foundation Scholarship” in academic year 2022/23. 20 scholars come from faculties, including 3 BEng in Computer Science, 2 BSc in Computer Science, 2 BEng in Bioengineering, 2 BSc in Biochemistry and Cell Biology, 2 BSc in Biotechnology, 2 BSc in Chemistry, and 1 for below each faculty: BEng in Decision Analytics, BEng in Electronic Engineering, BSc in Biological Science, BSc in Data Science and Technology BSc in Environmental Management and Technology, BSc in Quantitative Finance, BSc in Risk Management and Business Intelligence.
List of Scholars:
- LIU, Yilan BSc in Quantitative Finance
- XU, Baixuan BSc in Computer Science
- SUN, Zhuotao BEng in Computer Science
- WANG, Jiajun BEng in Electronic Engineering
- WANG, Zixuan BEng in Computer Science
- YU, Cheuk Hei BSc in Computer Science
- WONG, Erastus BEng in Computer Science
- WONG, Hiu Ching BEng in Bioengineering and BBA in General Business Management
- WONG, Ho Kiu Cyrus BSc in Data Science and Technology
- LI, Chun Wa BSc in Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- LAU, Pak Fung BSc in Chemistry
- HOQUE, Afnan BEng in Bioengineering
- WONG, Lok Yin BSc in Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- CHENG, Yan Hei BEng in Decision Analytics
- KO, Chun Lok BSc in Risk Management and Business Intelligence
- CHAN, Cheuk Kai Kevin BSc in Chemistry
- LAU, Chi Choi BSc in Environmental Management and Technology
- LEE, Man Ping BSc in Biotechnology
- LUK, Hau Ching BSc in Biological Science
- YUK, Tin Cheung BSc in Biotechnology and BBA in General Business Management
𝗬-𝗟𝗢𝗧 hopes to nurture more SciTech talents to drive the development of I&T industry in Hong Kong, hence to facilitate a better ecosystem.