Y-LOT is an avid supporter of young scientists and early-stage startups. We believe that technology and innovation are the keys to aspire for a brighter future for humans. With our long-term cooperations with the HKUST, Y-LOT is thrilled to highlight pioneering scientific research supported by “Fei Chi En Education and Research Fund”. Given all humanitarian challenges today, it is more important than ever to keep supporting the young scientific researchers.
Y-LOT Founder & Chairman Andy FEI and Co-Founer & CEO Elaine WONG are delighted to meet the young scientific pioneers at HKUST with Vice-President Prof. Yang WANG on 17 Feb. The highlighted scientific researches supported by our fund have made headway which believe would bring breakthroughs in our livings.
Supported Scientific Research Highlights:
- Professor Becki Yi KUANG, Chemical and Biological Engineer, the research on enhancing the performance of mRNA vaccine for cancer immunotherapy
- Professor Zhe WANG, Civil and Environmental Engineer, the research on an AI-assisted solution for low-cost high-resolution urban scale environmental simulation
- Professor Haipeng LU, Chemist, the research on molecular design of metal nanostructures for efficient electrochemical reduction of CO2 to Hydrocarbons
- Professor Yukinori HIRANO, Life Scientist, the research on investigating the mechanisms of aging individuality for personalized medication
- Professor Adrian Hui Chun PO, Physicist, the research on emergent spacetime from quantum materials
Y-LOT wishes to equip scientific researchers with adequate resources so they can keep breaking through, hence to promote a better future with technological advancements!